Individualized Care Plans
A care plan is used to create an individualized strategy for our staff to implement high quality care to each resident and is based on our initial assessment and evaluation of the resident’s personal care needs. An initial care plan is developed prior to a resident’s admission and then reviewed, & evaluated regularly for its effectiveness, and updated regularly or more frequently if residents condition or needs change.
The care plan also identifies a resident’s activities and habits so that the staff can better assist them in living comfortably and feel at home.
A care planning meeting are held between the Adara Oaks’ Interdisciplinary Team, the resident, and their family. It’s the opportunity for each person to ask questions, give information, and discuss resources.
Adara Oaks Manor strives to ensure that every resident’s experience feels like home and not an institutionalized care setting. Life at Adara Oaks Manor is home…..
At Adara Oaks Manor, we have a full time Activities Coordinator offering year round activities and events to our residents.
Our Activities Coordinator…
- Participates in resident Care Plan development.
- Plans, organizes and implements therapeutic activities.
- Meets social, spiritual, intellectual, emotional &physical needs of residents.
- Accompanied medical appointments by one of our staff members
- Maintains a schedule of on-going activities.
- Works with staff and other disciplines to ensure resident participation.
- Coordinates volunteer services and outside resources.
- Cable TV & phone in each unit